Administration of sales and support to the sales staff. Serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
- Enter new event information and customer data into the company proprietary system
- Check for changes in dates, locations, and name (sponsor) changes of reoccurring events
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Check data accuracy in orders and enter data as needed
- Create proposal packets and send to customers for Sales Representatives.
- For some building permits, supply supporting documents and process building permits applications.
- Coordinate with contractors and local engineers as needed
- Provide periodic reports on proposal, exhibits, job pricing, and other reports as needed
- Assist with bid responses, customer requests, and pricing reports
- Check for potential business periodically
- Obtain Certificates of insurance for customers and vendors
- Assist with office administration as required
- Must pass background check and drug screening requirements
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizational skills
- Attention to detail and deadline orientated
- Proficient in data reporting and administration
- Professional manner with excellent customer service skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- High School Diploma required
- This is a largely sedentary role; however, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently uses hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must frequently lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds.
- Must have the manual dexterity to use computer hardware as required
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee regularly works in an office environment with low to moderate noise. Wearing of safety clothing and equipment may at times be required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insruance
- Life Insruance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Floating Holidays