Technology Support Specialist
This is a great opportunity for a junior IT support specialist to train and develop, with a growing and expanding company. Candidates should have a "roll up your sleeve attitude", and willingness to develop their career with the company.
The individual should be highly motivated; results oriented; have excellent customer service skills, and troubleshooting skills. To qualify for this opportunity, candidates must have the right balance of network and hardware knowledge and application troubleshooting skills.
- Assist local and remote users with technology and desktop related issues
- Troubleshoot and repair computer hardware, operating systems, company phones, and business applications
- Troubleshoot printing issues
- Investigate, understand, and resolve problems with local and remote infrastructure
- Record information in our help desk system
- 3+ years of Desktop Support Experience
- Must have cleintt customer service skills, and be able to work and support various clients
- Willingness and motivation to train, learn, and develop
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Working knowledge of Office 365 Applications in a Windows Active Directory environment
- Windows 10 migration experience is a plus
- Must have a valid driver's license and be willing to travel
- Must be able to lift 55 pounds (CAD workstations, printers, etc.).
- Must be able to operate power tools and ladders to mount equipment on walls
- Be able to communicate in Spanish is a plus
- Travel to other locations as needed - 10 - 15% travel required
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+
Great to Have Certifications
Microsoft Office Specialist, CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Security +
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Paid Floating Holiday
Paid Time Off